Tuesday 16 October 2012

♡ Happy Birthday to my blog's number 1 fan! ♡

Happy Birthday to my Mum! This is a belated post because my her birthday was actually in September! As the post title indicates my Mum really is my number one fan and always tells me how much she loves my latest post. Obviously Mum's think their daughters are the best at everything but it also means the most coming from them.

So I'd just like to say a big THANK YOU Mum! Thanks for always reading my posts and being 100% supportive and encouraging! 

I took my Mum for Tapas straight after work for her birthday & we went home early and spent the rest of the night with the family celebrating.




If any of you are foodies like me, I always like to know what people are eating in their photos. We ordered pork fillet medallions cooked in a mustard coating and finished with a peppercorn sauce, Spanish omelette, smoked haddock fishcake served with horseradish and bacon crème fraîche, sea bass with prawns and garlic butter...all finished with chips (very Spanish of course) and mexican rice! Ooo and a big jug of sangria! I always think 'English' tapas restaurants can be a bit hit and miss but this was delicious!


My lovely Mum and Dad in their 20's!


I couldn't post this Florenza bracelet until I'd given it to my mum but I bought it online from an antique dealer in America and had it shipped over as my Mum's main present.


Hope you had a great day Mum!

 Sophi 

♡♡♡♡





20 comments:

  1. You and your mum are such lovely ladies! Belated Happy Birthday to her :)

    PS: food looks great too.

    Gia @ Lovely Serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe :) CONGRATS love your blog!

    XO, Adropofbliss.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tapas! It's been so long that I haven't had any. The bracelet looks so beautiful. Great idea for a gift.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you:) beautiful pictures and your mum is gorgeous;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous picture! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspit.co.uk

    @heidi_likes

    ReplyDelete
  6. your mom is so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh you are such a sweet daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the present. :) Such an unique, beautiful piece.. I bet she loves it! Happy Birthday to your Mom.

    So sweet that she's your nr 1 fan, I feel the same way about my own mum too. And also my bf has started to listen to my blog stuff more now too, heh. They know this is an important little hobby to me :)

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful bracelet :D


    enter my international giveaway : http://eraumavezumagata.blogspot.pt/2012/10/giveaway-internacional-pretty-woman.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww, so cute~

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to your very stylish mum! Its so sweet of you to dedicate this lovely post to her!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, what a yummy mummy you have! I think my mum is our blog's number 1 fan too. So sweet!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday to your mum! Your tapas photo has made me very hungry haha xx

    thewondersofwardrobes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely post, sounds like you really treated her! The bracelet is a beauty, hope she loved it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really nice post! :-)
    Thanks for leaving a comment at our blog! let's keep in touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a sweet post! I hope you both had a great day!

    Kassie xo

    http://fashionvisionsonline.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely and sweet post! <3
    Kisses to both of you! Regards from Colombia!

    http://my-digital-diaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. That bracelet is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. your mom is absolutely gorgeous !!
    and you are as well !x
    www.alexavoncanisius.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete