Tuesday 14 January 2014

Backyard Bill

One of my New Year's resolutions is to take more photographs and I've just been very inspired when I stumbled across a blog, called Backyard Bill - a place where Bill posts photographs he's captured of interesting people. It started off in his backyard and has expanded into the subject's spaces. What I love about his work is that he really does meet his objective of capturing interesting people. I love how they're not necessarily typically beautiful people; they're so much more than that. I'm going to share some of his photos with you and I chose them because when I was looking at them I really thought 'Wow, they seem like such fascinating people and I'd love to meet them and find out more about them.' I think that's a difficult thing to capture in photography and Bill does it oh so well. If only I could take photographs like him.






















4 comments:

  1. Great photos! I would also like to take more photos of people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Thank you so much for sharing this! His work is definitely interesting, as well as unconventionally beautiful. You have good taste too, if I may add! Have a wonderful day x

    http://thegypsysoul.ph

    ReplyDelete