Sunday 17 November 2013

Party season accessories

During the festive season, I usually announce hours before a party that I don't have a stitch to wear and end up going panic shopping (the worst kind), end up in a hot mess and come home with a new lipstick. So, this year I'm going to be more prepared and I've spent my Saturday doing some online shopping. I've found really beautiful shoes and accessories and want to share them with you.


Top left: These beautiful shoe boots are available from River Island. They'll be perfect with a sparkly dress I have in mind.
Top right: These heart earrings are also from River Island. Vivienne Westwood sold some similar ones last year, but these are a fraction of the price!
Bottom left: These beauties are from Pavers. I'm a sucker for anything sparkly at Christmas so these have gone straight into my basket.
Bottom centre: This statement necklace is beautiful and will liven up my collection of little black dresses. You can buy it from River Island.
Bottom left: This gorgeous black clutch, also from Pavers is essential for me. It's one of those pieces that won't date and looks perfect with most outfits.

I hope you like my picks and are enjoying shopping for party outfits as much as I am.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely wishlist! I'm in love with the shoes.

    Emma x
    http://www.beautyandrags.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these finds! my favorite is the river island heels!

    have a nice day sophie!

    http://herlifeinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picks! I like both pairs of shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww those earrings are so adorable! Love the necklace too.. :) Great choices!

    Love, Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey :) I'm a new blogger and recently went online with my very first own blog. Would you mind getting a sneak peek at it? Would mean a lot to me - have a nice day, you all :) xx
    http://www.charming-thou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete