Tuesday 3 September 2013

The sun has arrived in England (At long last!)

The sun is finally shining in England and it's time to dust off the old sunglasses, but to my dismay, my trusty H&M sunnies broke this week so I'm thinking of splashing out on a more expensive pair.



This photo was taken on South Beach, whilst I was enjoying a Miami Vice cocktail...Take me back! The shape of those sunglasses seem to suit my face and I've found a few pairs that I really like!


1) Ray-Ban Clubmaster in mock tortoiseshell. I think these are my favourite. Everyone from Beyonce to Robert Pattinson are wearing them and they look supper cool. Tortoiseshell is a classic colour as well and won't go out of fashion quickly!

2) Ray-Ban Wayfarer sunglasses in matte red. I think it's nice to add a splash of colour to outfits in the summertime and my H&M sunnies were a similar shape to Wayfarers so I think they'd really suit my face shape...in fact, I haven't seen many people who don't suit Wayfarers!

3) Wonderland Stateline metal Brow Sunglasses in Matte Black. I love the combination of plastic and metal and I think the unusual shape of the bridge looks bang on trend. 

Which pair are your favourites and would you splash out on a designer pair?



16 comments:

  1. you look beautiful babe! the first ones are definitely my favourites! I'm a great sunglasses obssessive buyer! shame on me I know! enjoy the good weather!
    wish you a great week full of sunshine

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i love the sunglasses!
    nice photo!

    brazilian greetings
    http://newdaynewdress.wordpress.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you looks so nice sophie and i really like the first sunglasses by ray ban! ohh, and enjoy the sun much as you can dear!

    have a great day!
    http://herlifeinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    great sunnies! Love them.
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I like to get a designer pair about every two years. That's fairly reasonable.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sunglasses. Number 2 are my faves.
    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://evamilano.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I finally bought my new Guess sunglasses and I definitely love them :D You should buy a designer pair as well, I'm sure you won't regret it ;) I really like 1 pair btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still need to invest in some sunglasses for the the *hopefully* sunny UK days to look forward to. I think my favourites are number 1! :)

    Vanese
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I own way too many pairs of sunglasses, they're a fun accessory!

    P.S. I'm giving away EIGHT sponsors spots today and I would love for you to come enter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I only wear Ray Ban and I love the Wayfarer's!!

    xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  12. Number two would be my choice. But the ones you're wearing look best.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your blog! Wanna follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin? it would be very nice. just let me know and I'll follow you back asap! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great sunnies, I have #2 in different color, and about to get # 3 soon.
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this selection of sunglasses you have a fab blog!

    ReplyDelete